Sketchbook Project 2011 Post 2






As I have written earlier, I am participating in the Art House Sketchbook Project 2011. I found some time to continue with my sketchbook and wanted to share the new pages with you. The story I'm telling will hopefully turn out as entertaining as it is in my mind. We will see. You can find the first two spreads here.

I hope you enjoy it. Maybe I will see some of you at the Art House site aswell, just drop me a line. There are so many people involved already and so many great sketchbooks in the making you should really check out the Art House site.

10 comments:

  1. It's wonderful so far - can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sketchbook! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully illustrated....thinking of publishing??? Hope so:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very sweet. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I've just discovered you through the Art House Co-op blog and am completely in love with your work already! Wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still love it! (a bit late, buw better late than never ^^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...