The New Toy (IF "beneath")


It's been a while since my last IF post. This illustration was initially done for promotional material and for my portfolio.
The little fellow and his huge new toy are lying beneath the starry sky in his bedroom. Probably after an adventurous day full of games and laughter. There is nothing better than having this one toy you love as a kid and still remember when you are grown up and maybe even have little ones of your own and see them having there best "toy-friend", be it a teddy bear, a doll or any other thing.

I hope you enjoy it! Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

19 comments:

  1. that's just so adorable! :)
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment behind this piece and agree totally! The little boy is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sentimental and beautiful ilustration. I like it very much.
    Thanks for share.
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet idea. great illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ilustration is so sweet, nothing better than to be be with a good friend under a starry sky!
    I love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!Great style and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I like the way the light comes in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a soft, sweet bear hug! Love the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute, great lighting effect too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just love this! The lines and patterns are so neat. There is such a nostalgic feeling to this illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria! It's nice to see another great post from you... This image? I like! Very much, in fact. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work, lovely blog! I am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is absolutely adorable :)
    very nice work*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone for the nice comments ^____^!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very good....Congratulation...:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...