Ebook of "Mrs. Mathilda's Dog"


One of my Sketchbook Project 2011 stories is now available for purchase on The Illustrated Section. This site is organized and led by Dani Jones, a wonderful children's book illustrator and comic artist herself. The content of the site is growing very fast and it is a very good way to give little stories and comics an audience. So you should have a look at it and keep an eye on it in the future, as lots of artists are putting work up there.
The story you can get there created by me is "Mrs. Mathilda's Dog". It is the second story in my sketchbook and I worked a little more on it, edited the text and added a few more illustrations. So anyone liking to have an ebook version of my ink and watercolour picture book, can now get a copy right there.

7 comments:

  1. That's a great illustration and very nice cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of ink and watercolor! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of this. It's clean and nice and the shapes are great. I love the characters too.
    I had fun looking at some of the other images from you blog too. I really enjoy your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book looks adorable!! Great artwork. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hooray! I must get a copy of your beautiful book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lovely one!
    your snap shots and drawings are just darling!
    keep up the good work!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...