Little Chef (IF "stir")

The prompt for this week's IF brought the image of this little girl instantly to my mind. She is a wondrous Chef and in the midst of cooking her favourite soup.
I've been really busy lately and glad to have found the time to do an illustration not only for personal and promotional use but also in watercolour, as I am trying to build a traditional to my digital portfolio.
I will be attending the Bologna Book Fair from 28th to 30th March. Anyone who would like to meet me there, drop me a line.

Don't foget to stop by the Illustrated Section. My ebook "Mrs. Mathilda's Dog" will be available for 0.99$ only til the end of this week.

25 comments:

  1. Awesome illustration.Love the little cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Cute! Great composition too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and patterns....... I love her tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cute! i love your illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she is delicious! I love her striped socks. Gorgeous watercolor. Wish I could go to the Book Fair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your digital and watercolour styles complement each other beautifully. I love your portfolio :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats such a lovely illustration!! She is very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This smells good! :-) I love your lines and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image is so fun...and I am a big fan of the striped socks! Danke, too, for your nice comment on my IF "Stir." :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your character and all the touches of red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great piece! Very fun and lively!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes me happy! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a wonderful illustration. Great composition and I love the use of pattern. The chef's expression is great, too. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super! Nice job all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ..wow!!this is great..such a wonderful design and colors..love it maria..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great illustration. I love the colours you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is wonderful! She looks incredibly happy stirring away!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a character! Love this illustration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...