Rocket to the Moon (IF "toy")


This little boy has a very special toy, a wonderful huge teddybear he can take on adventurous journeys with him.

I am in the midst of arranging the last bits for Bologna. Printing my Portfolio, sorting through the postcards I will take with me (hopefully they will find their way to some publishers at the Fair) and all the other things one has to think of when going on a trip. So this is the very last post before I jump on the train down to Italy. I hope to share lots of stories with you afterwards. We'll see, I am so curious what it will be like as I have already heard great stories about Bologna. Although someone told me I should most importantly not miss out on the ice-cream. I will certainly not!

14 comments:

  1. This just wonderful! Wish i was going to Bologna Book fair too!!!!Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Excited to hear your stories from Bologna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! I am a huge fan of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this remind me of a story i wrote and this image is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Maria! Full of fun and enchantment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love this illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! This is cool! I wish I'd had a big toy friend like that when I was young. Enjoy Bologna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This picture tickles my heart! I adore every inch! (especially the bear)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...