"Getting Dressed" - Picture Book Commission

Sorry about the lack of posts recently. Finally I can share a little bit of the work I've recently been commissioned with by HarperCollins Big Cat for their Collins Educational series. I am very excited about this, as you might guess, as this is the very first picture book of me that will be out there!
"Getting Dressed"  will be published in September 2011. So for now it is only the cover I can show you, but I think it gives a nice hint of what to expect in the book. And once it is in the stores I will certainly share some more illustrations of "Getting Dressed" with you.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful Maria! Congratulations! Looks amazing already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Maria!!!! This is so amazing, can't wait to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, Susanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style. Cheery and clear illustrations. Great work! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...