Land of Big, Land of Small ("asleep" IF)

Seeing the prompt for this week I couldn't help but post this illustration to go with it. It is not exactly new, but I haven't shown it on this blog yet, so I guess it is ok and might even be new to some of you.

"Land Of Big, Land of Small" is a book project I am collaborating on with my friend Jennifer Poulter. It is one of my side projects, which I've been working on for quite a while now.
This illustration is one of the first spreads I had finished for this project. I hope to have some more spare time in the coming weeks to finally complete it.

11 comments:

  1. So nice! Congratulations Maria. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wonderful soft moonlight, and I love how the picture pushes into the border. Congratulations on Getting Dressed! That's fabulous news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a terrific book Maria. Congrats and good luck. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atmospheric, beautiful illustration! Say hello to Jennifer for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone!

    @Bella: Thank you, Bella! Everything very exciting!

    @Elizabeth: I will do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet and poetic... like a lullaby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely illustration..... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and soft...love the moonlight streaming through the window.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...