Jumping Around

These two little fellows just launched a new game - blossom hopping. It is obviously simply fun, only thing is, you have to be extremely tiny to be able to play it, otherwise it isn't funny at all.


I did this watercolour illustration for Gallery Nucleus and their charity project "Power In Numbers". It is available on their site for little money and part of it will go to Unicef. This is kind of a launch for me too, as this is the very first piece I am selling through a gallery.

17 comments:

  1. adorable! I love their expressions... so fun!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute- I love happy monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! I wish I were teeny tiny so I could join in the fun! I want to be brightly colored! Beautiful painting! And yay for being a part of Power in Numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic! Everything is working here - great idea, well executed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to join their game! so great to hear that this is your first piece you are selling through a gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely... love the little green one on the left- absolutely love his weightlessness- makes me wish I could hop and fly around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job, and lovely that you're supporting UNICEF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great launch illustration and story! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe! Great story...and I love these guys! Very cool Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, I love your characters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the sales! I'm sure you'll do well, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorables artworks here.! I want follow your blog, see you soon and have a nice day, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for droping in and all your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely illustration, Maria! This made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...