Picture Kelpies Catalogue

The other day I received mail from my publisher Picture Kelpies, an imprint of Floris Books, with their brand new catalogue containing all their new books. And of course "Wee Granny's Magic Bag", the book I illustrated for them, was in there too. It is such a rewarding feeling to see these few bits of the book printed. Somehow it makes it seem more real to hold some kind of proof in your very own hands. I will have to keep it for memory, I guess.
A wonderful weekend to you all!

3 comments:

  1. ...and a wonderful memory it will be! I love your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your characters are also very cute. Congratulate the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Elizabeth and Katarzyna!

    @Elizabeth: I said "hi" to Jennifer from you btw.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...