Advance Copy of "Wee Granny's Magic Bag" arrived

It's been a bit quiet around here lately, as I am ploughing away on two new picture books. As always, I can not share with you what I am currently working on but yesterday I received my advance copy of "Wee Granny's Magic Bag" and I want to share some pictures of it with you. It is such a rewarding feeling to finally hold a copy of the book you've been working on in your very own hands.


These are some of my favourite spreads. I will do a give away as soon as the rest of my copies arrive which will be sometime September! I hope you enjoy!




13 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks amazing Maria! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks very beautiful, super! Happy for you that you already got a copy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so very much, Marloes and Inga!

    @Inga: Dann kann ich es Dir doch schon am nächsten Illustratorenstammtisch zeigen ^__^!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, congratulations...it looks amazing! best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it is, Brooke! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Maria! :D Looking nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Charles! Means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...