Seasons Greetings with the Penguin Greeting Card

2011 is almost over. My gosh, that one went by so quick, I am still working on last bits and then I am off on my Christmas Holiday.
I am very happy with all the opportunities and projects I was able to work on. Last year about the same time I was still hoping and dreaming of being an illustrator, now, a year later, I can claim to be a published illustrator and soon author. What more can you ask for!?! I hope that 2012 will hold as just as many wonderful projects for me and I want to say thank you to all my wonderful clients, it's been lovely working with you!
I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year! And hold on to your dreams! 2012 might just be the year to make them come true :-)!


See you all next year!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you that your dreams came true! Have a nice christmas holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen lieben Dank, Inga! Dir auch ein schöne Weihnachtszeit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you too! What dreams we have, when realized, are sugar crystals coating our hearts and minds! Our vision and dreams are our Blessings, without them we'd be a big blob of nothing!

    Best and Blessings to you and yours for the new year!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Cherie! A wonderful 2012 with lots of sugar crystals coating your heart too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your recent posts and this penguin is especially cute.

    Merry Christmas Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sue and Leen! Happy Holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy holidays, and thanks about this blog.
    Warm hug
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is just so lovely!
    And the card in your other post (with the bear) is also very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the blue background and the little glowing stars!!! Happy holidays Maria!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...