A little sneak peek of "Ben's Flying Flowers"

I only recently finished "Ben's Flying Flowers" for Magination Press and can't wait until I can reveal more of the book and also tell you a little bit about it in April.  But, as it is already available for preorder, I thought I let you know about it here already and make you curious for more ;-).
I am very busy with books at the moment and also with first licensing commissions, which is lovely. I will be attending the Bologna Book Fair end of March, so if you happen to be a publisher or fellow artist wanting to meet me there, just get in touch!

Erst vor kurzem habe ich das Buch "Ben's Flying Flowers" für Magination Press illustriert und kann es gar nicht erwarten, euch mehr darüber zu erzählen. Vorab gibt es hier eine kleine Vorschau, da das Buch auch schon zum Vorbestellen bereitsteht. Erscheinen wird es allerdings erst im April und bis dahin müsst ihr euch leider noch gedulden. 
Momentan bin ich mit Büchern und ersten Lizensaufträgen beschäftigt, was sehr schön ist. Ich werde Ende März in Bologna die Kinderbuchmesse besuchen. Falls ihr also Verleger oder ebenfalls Illustrator seid und mich da gerne treffen wollt, meldet euch einfach per Email bei mir.



15 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, again Maria! You do such beautiful work. I'll be at the Bologna Book Fair, I hope we can meet there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I also love the mixture of black and white and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful, Maria :D All the best. Wish I can attend the Bologna book fair one day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Marloes, Marica and Charles!

    @Marloes: We will certainly meet in Bologna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely! I would be very curious to hear what techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Pia! I will make a little behind the scenes to the book, once I can share more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way the girl and butterfly are in colour and the garden b&w. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I'm in love with the cover illustration! That is beautifully eye-catching and magical. I love the mix of more realistic pen and ink and your adorable, colorful girl. Wow!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you so much, Bella! Glad you like the style mix!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how beautiful! can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much, Susanna! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dein Cover sieht toll aus. Ich mag die Kombination von den grafischer wirkenden schwarz-weiß Elementen und den bunten plastischeren Figuren.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ..Awesome work,Maria..your recent illustrated books are simply superb!!great job..Keep inspiring!
    ..thanks for ur comments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vielen lieben Dank, Sandra! Freut mich sehr, dass es Dir gefällt!

    Thanks so much, Anil! Keep up the good work too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...