Preparing for the Bologna Book Fair 2013

Just a couple of days and the Bologna Book Fair is upon us once again. I am all set. I have my postcards printed and also my business cards, my portfolio is updated, both the printed and my online one and I have booked a room and my train down to Italy, not to mention the meetings I have scheduled.

All this has been taken care of over the last couple of weeks while also working away on commissions. I very much look forward to the fair: To meeting fellow artists and clients and being inspired by all the lovely books I will see on display there.
Here are just a few photos of my postcards and the portfolio I am to take with me. Have a great fair everyone! I hope to be back with lost of things to share  - impressions and inspiration!



If you are also in Bologna and would like to meet for a gelato and a chat, drop me a line!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway! There is still a little time to win a copy of either "Kollie in de creche" or "Kollie op de fiets"!

2 comments:

  1. Diese Illustrationen sind sehr schön.
    Liebe Grüße, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank, Kerstin! Das freut mich sehr, dass Dir die Illustrationen gefallen!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...