Spring Themed Greeting Cards

Now that it is May and the temperatures are rising it finally is spring here too. All trees are in bloom and if the sun makes an appearance from time to time you can call me a happy girl.
I had ideas for new greeting cards on my mind for a while but with only a grey sky to discover whenever I looked out my window felt it was impossible to get them done. Well, the seasons changed and I have my pens and brushes ready to go for it. To give you some of my spring inspired cards here you can have a peak at one I just finished yesterday. More to do, so back to my drawing board it is. Have a lovely time everyone!




18 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, Maria! I, too, find it much easier to paint happy images when the sun is out. Hope it stays on for a while!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pia! Happy time drawing to you!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cheerful illustration! The sun gives me a boost too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's looking wonderful, you have done worth admirable work, i enjoyed this card. Thanks for sharing. :)

    A Quick Look Into Greeting Card Tips Online
    http://thegreetingcard.tumblr.com/post/49430439206/a-quick-look-into-greeting-card-tips-online

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks especially nice to see after we just got 30cm of snow yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Julie! Sending you lots of sunshine!

      Delete
  5. You know, it is bright and sunny here where I am, but I still prefer to look at your beautiful spring painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank you so much, Bella! I hope all is good where you are and the album on you blog featuring your artwork looks absolutely adorable! :-)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! It captures the spring feeling so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this illustration, Maria!! Nice and soft, yet full of the light heartedness of spring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your kind words, Susan!

      Delete
  8. This looks just so wonderful!
    I feel the warmth of the sun coming to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brigitte! Hope the sun makes an appearance where you are :-)!

      Delete
  9. très jolie illustration !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...