Some Characters - A Monster Girl and a Robot Boy

Last week I had fun playing around with some ink and coloured pencils. I did two characters to help out my talented writer friend Gabrielle Smith-Dluha. I tried to work a bit more loose then I usually do as I felt this was the right way to go with those two characters, a monster girl and a robot boy. It was lovely to push my comfort zone and try to explore working in ink a bit further. I really have to do this more often, but we all know what it is like with a full schedule and life you sometimes do not get around these things. These are all single illustrations I composed into one piece to showcase them a bit better.


I hope you enjoy them!

6 comments:

  1. These are lovely! My favourite is the one with the football, the look on his face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I do love them!!! You're hired... you can illustrate ALL of my books, lol :) And Gabrielle's too. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Marcy! :-) I might take you up on that ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...